The trade volume between Uzbekistan and India in January-December 2021 accounted for 490.0 million US dollars. Of these, 29.0 million US dollars (5.9%) were exports and 461.0 million US dollars (94.1%) - imports.
Uzbekistan currently has trade relations with 182 countries. The share of India in the total volume of foreign trade of Uzbekistan is 1.2%, in exports - 0.17%, in imports - 1.8%. In January-December 2021, imports of machinery and transport equipment increased by $298.4 million compared to the same period last year.
The main part of deliveries of these goods to the Republic of Uzbekistan accounts for the People's Republic of China - 2,725.2 million dollars (33.0%), the Republic of Korea - 1,246.3 million dollars (15.1%).
In the share of foreign trade between Uzbekistan and India:
- Food products accounted for 5%. Of these, imports - 16.0 million US dollars, exports - 6.6 million US dollars;
- Chemical products and products made from them accounted for 71%. Of these, imports - 346.0 million dollars, exports - 0.7 million dollars;
- Energy and oil products amounted to 0.0%. Of these, $0.1 million were imports and $0.0 million were exports;
- Metals and products made of them accounted for 1.4%. Of these, $5.3 million were imports and $1.3 million were exports;
- Machinery and equipment accounted for 16%. Of these, $73.9 million were imports and $5.6 million were exports;
- Services accounted for 2.5%. Of these, $2.4 million were imports and $10.1 million were exports;
- Other goods made up 4%. Of these, $17.2 million - imports, $4.7 million - exports;
Public Relations Service CERR