Yesterday, September 9, 2021. The X Congress of the Liberal Democratic Party of Uzbekistan (UzLiDeP) was held at the International Congress Hall. Shavkat Mirziyoyev announced the main directions of his election program - "Strategy of New Uzbekistan".
The New Uzbekistan strategy includes the following areas:
- maintaining peace and stability in the country;
- strengthening the atmosphere of friendship and harmony between citizens and nations;
- further development of the spiritual world of the people;
- protection of the rights and freedoms, legal interests of every resident of Uzbekistan, regardless of his nation, language and religion, providing them with a guaranteed source of income, medical services and housing, quality education;
- poverty reduction and social protection of the population;
- increasing the authority and image of the country in the international arena.
The main theses of the President's speech focused on human dignity and development, protection of the rights and freedoms of the entire population, poverty reduction, social policy, education, freedom of speech and self-expression, improvement of life and security.
An analysis of the President's speech (from the original language) showed that President Shavkat Mirziyoyev used a total of 7,663 words in his speech.
Most often, the President mentioned such words as "Yangi" (new) "Uzbekiston" (Uzbekistan), "Xalk" (people) and "Aholi" (Population), "Ta’lim" (education), "Ijtimoy" (social), "Iqtisodiyot" (economics) "Fan" (science), "Ilm" (knowledge).
In particular, Shavkat Mirziyoyev used the word "People" 77 times, the word "New" 57 times, the word "Uzbekistan" 39 times, the word "Society" 24 times, the word "Education" 26 times and the word "Economy" 29 times.
The 10th Congress of UzLiDeP has decided to nominate Shavkat Mirziyoyev for the presidency of Uzbekistan.
Center for Economic Research and Reforms Public Relations Service
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone: (78) 150 02 02 (417)