The Presidential Decree "On additional measures to provide housing to the population through the allocation of mortgage loans based on market principles" (PF-6186, 11.03.2021) was accepted.
According to the decree, multi-apartment houses will be built under the new order of providing housing to the population through mortgage loans based on market principles.
Under the new order in 2021 by decree:
- A total of 33,114 apartments and individual housing in the country;
- multi-storey affordable housing in rural areas, consisting of 8,336 apartments;
- Multi-storey residential buildings with 3,550 apartments will be built for certain categories of citizens.
It also approved the estimated amount of housing for 2021, the maximum amount of subsidies to be allocated from the State budget for a mortgage loan to one borrower and part of the down payment.
The procedure for allocating loans to individuals for the construction and reconstruction of individual housing has been introduced in all regions (previously introduced in Andijan, Namangan and Fergana regions).
In this case:
● Loans are allocated for the construction (reconstruction) of 500 individual houses in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and in each region, a total of 6,500;
● Loans are issued for a period of 20 years (including the twentieth year) with a grace period of 6 months, not exceeding the maximum amount of the mortgage loan and the initial cost is not less than 15% of the cost of individual housing construction (reconstruction);
● Subsidies are allocated from the State budget to cover the part of the interest rate that exceeds 10 percentage points for the first 5 years on mortgage loans for individual housing to low-income citizens and those in need of improved housing;
● Subsidies are paid from the next month of the month in which the cadastral documents of individual housing built (reconstructed) are issued.