The work done to support needy families included in the "Iron Notebook"( Information Service of the, Ministry of Economic Development and Poverty Reduction)
1. By providing employment for 687.6 thousand able-bodied unemployed from almost 2.6 million members of 613.9 thousand families included in the “Iron Notebook”, 582.9 thousand families were excluded from the “Iron Notebook”.
2. Measures have been taken to create a permanent source of income for the families included in the notebook.
For information: 100.2 thousand people were employed, 34.0 thousand people started their own businesses, of which 21.9 thousand families received loans under family business development programs, 330.9 thousand people became self-employed, 80.5 thousand people are employed in agriculture (secondary crops and cooperation) and 137.0 thousand people are employed in other areas. In addition, 13.3 thousand citizens were professionally trained.
3. Measures are being taken to support people from families who have lost their breadwinner, have disabilities in need of social assistance.
For information: 15.3 thousand needy families who have lost their breadwinners, 30.4 thousand families with disabilities in need of social assistance (including 7.1 thousand families with group I disabilities, 17.4 thousand families with group II disabilities, 5.9 thousand families with group I-II disabilities) are registered.
As a result, out of 1.9 thousand families with disabled people in need of housing repairs, houses was repaired for 1.5 thousand families (79.0%);
Of the 770 families living in non-residential premises, 225 (29.0 percent) are allocated housing, and 383 of them (50.0 percent) are paid rent for accomodation.
4. Medical, psychological and legal services are provided to the families included in the notebook.
For information: 8.8 thousand family members (92.0%) of 9.6 thousand families in need of medical protection underwent medical examination.
Psychological assistance was provided to 5.1 thousand (96.0%) of the 5.3 thousand families in need of psychological assistance.
Legal services were provided to 5.2 thousand (93.0%) of 5.6 thousand families in need of legal assistance.
5. In addition, 501.9 billion soums were allocated from the “Sakhovat va kumak” Fund to provide them with financial support and access to income.
Also, in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 30, 2021 № PP-5204 “On additional measures to support children from low-income and socially vulnerable families”, to provide 195.3 thousand children under the age of 18 with winter clothes and school supplies out of 90.8 thousand families included in the “Iron notebook”, funds in the amount of 97.6 billion soums were distributed (500 thousand soums for each children).
In addition, in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 21, 2021 № PP-56 “On additional measures to support and further strengthen the social protection of low-income segments of the population”, 110.0 thousand families in the “Iron Notebook” were delivered material assistance in the amount of 88.0 billion soums along with “Congratulations President” (800 thousand soums per family).